2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 yellow onion, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 red, green, and/or yellow pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
kosher salt, to taste
garlic powder, to taste
dollops of Original Toom
pita bread (optional)
- Preheat grill on high heat for 10-15 minutes and then turn down to medium-low heat.
- Skewer alternating pieces of chicken, onion and peppers, dividing them equally onto 8 skewers.
- Sprinkle kabobs with kosher salt and garlic powder.
- Grill kabobs, turning on all sides, until the chicken is cooked through (about 10-20 minutes depending on your grill.)
- Remove kabobs from grill and serve with pita bread and Original Toom.
Extra Note: You can also do this with beef/lamb.