4 ears corn, husks on
1 lime, sliced
paprika, to taste
4 ounces Chipotle Honey Toom
1/2 cup grated cotija cheese (may substitute grated parmesan)
1/4 cup fresh cilantro or parsley leaves, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Pull back the husks of the corn and remove the silk (but do not remove the husks).
- Cover the pulled back husks with tin foil and place on hot grill.
- Grill the corn until slightly charred, turning on all sides so it cooks evenly. (Watch carefully as it can burn quickly.)
- Take corn off grill and while still warm, slather with Chipotle Honey Toom. Squeeze lime juice over the corn and roll in cotija cheese.
- Lightly sprinkle with paprika and cilantro or parsley.