5 ounces steamed asparagus, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
3 ounces crumbled feta
2 tablespoons shredded parmesan
5 ounces Pesto Toom
1/4 cup chopped chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 9-inch glass pie dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, feta and Pesto Toom.
- Mix in asparagus pieces.
- Pour into prepared pie dish and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean (Do not over-bake.)
- Let set for 5 minutes and garnish with chives before serving!
Extra Note: This dish is also great the next day stored in the fridge and reheated in microwave.